· Review and approve December 2, 2014 agenda - approved
· Review and approve Treasurer's report - approved
· Review and approve November Minutes - approved
· Review Liaison Report - Link - approved
(amended by the mover, Troy, and approved as amended. The following changes were moved and approved to the display of the 12 rewards to the 12 steps:(Changes agreed to are highlighted.)
Adapted and approved for SLAA Online by Group Conscience [date].
Originally by Ann C. (sober April 1, 1948) of Niles, Ohio and presented in the Old-Timers Workshop at the 1985 International AA Convention in Montreal, Canada
1. Hope instead of desperation.
[ 2. Faith instead of despair.
[ 3. Courage instead of fear.
[ 4. Peace of mind instead of confusion.
5. Self-respect instead of self-contempt.
6. Self-confidence instead of helplessness.
7. The respect of others instead of pity and contempt.
8. A clean conscience instead of a sense of guilt.
[9. Real friendship instead of loneliness.
10. A clean pattern of life instead of a purposeless existence.
[ 11. The love and understanding of our families instead of their doubts and fears.
12. The Freedom of a happy life instead of the bondage of sex and love addiction or anorexia